- Additional coverage for loss of accessories
- Legal liability cover for paid driver
- Coverage personal accident available
- Additional coverage available for vehicles with anti theft devices installed
Most Popular Policies of National Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy
National Insurance Two wheeler Policy provides coverage for damage to two-wheeler vehicles used for social, professional and domestic purpose.
key features of National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy
- National Car Insurance Policy
National car insurance policies facilitate protection for damage to your car & also safeguard you in the cases of death, property loss or any injury to third party.
Key Features of National Car Insurance Policy
- Provides coverage in the case of third party liabilities
- Offers comprehensive cover expenses to both the third party vehicles & cars of the policyholders.
- Coverage for personal accident to the owners & other passengers are also available.
- Discount in premium is also available for special cars, designed for mentally & physically challenged people.
- National Insurance Mediclaim Policy
The National Mediclaim Policy comes with 1 year tenure and the sum insured range between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs.
key features of National Mediclaim Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- coverage for Ayurveda and Homeopathic treatment
- SMS alert for claim updates
- sum insured increases by 5% for every claim free year
- 50% reimbursement of pre-policy check-ups cost upon acceptance
About National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy
Two wheeler insurance plans from National Insurance are highly sought after as they offer loads of benefits.
Features of National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Fast, effortless and simple cashless claim service
- Availability of No Claim Bonus
- Online tracking of claim status
- No Claim Bonus can be transferred from other insurer
Coverage of National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance Plan
National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance Plan provides two types of coverage; Liability Coverage and Package Coverage
This type of National Insurance Two Wheeler coverage protects policyholders’ legal liability in case of an accident.
This type of National Insurance Two Wheeler coverage offers protection against all types of liabilities. Damage to the insured’s vehicles and passengers are covered under Package Coverage . The following types of the damages are covered;
- Third Party Property Damage is covered upto Rs 7.5 lakhs
Third Party death or injury
- Act of Terrorism
- Theft, burglary and housebreaking
- Fire, lightning, self-ignition or explosion
- Strike and riot
- Malicious Act
- Natural calamities like earthquake, flood, hurricane, storm, typhoon, hailstorm, cyclone
National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Process
Renewal process for Two Wheeler Insurance plan from National Insurance can be done online. Registered users can renew their National Insurance Two Wheeler insurance in three easy steps:
- Policyholders first have to put their policy number and date of birth for logging in the portal
- Then, they have to choose any of the available options such as Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking for making payments and make the payment
- Policyholders have to save or print the receipt of premium deposit once successful payment is confirmed
Policyholders can also get the online renewal of National Insurance Two Wheeler insurance done by their smartphone.
Claim Process of Two Wheeler Insurance from National Insurance
The National Insurance two wheeler insurance claim process is very fast and simple. To make claims, customers just have to call toll free number of National Insurance at any time of the day. While making the claim, the following list of information need to be provided.
- Accident date and time
- Policy Number
- Location where the vehicle is surveyed
- Contact details of the insured
- Estimated description of loss
- Name, driving license and contact number of driver
Claim Representatives get in touch with policyholders when the claim is made and provide them with the claim reference number. Policyholders receive a message with the details of the surveyor when their claim gets approved. A company appointed surveyor inspects the vehicle in question and after his approval, claim status is furnished.
Documents Required for National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Settlement
- Claim Form duly filled
- Registration Certificate
- Fitness certificate only for Commercial Vehicles
- Driving License Copy
- Police FIR
- Premium payment receipt copy and plan copy