- Provides coverage in the case of third party liabilities
- Offers comprehensive cover expenses to both the third party vehicles & cars of the policyholders.
- Coverage for personal accident to the owners & other passengers are also available.
- Discount in premium is also available for special cars, designed for mentally & physically challenged people.
Most Popular Policies of National Insurance
- National Car Insurance Policy
National car insurance policies facilitate protection for damage to your car & also safeguard you in the cases of death, property loss or any injury to third party.
Key Features of National Car Insurance Policy
About National Insurance Private Car Policy
In the ever running world where we don’t get time to look after even ourselves, we mostly forget about a vital part of our being. The same part that also runs with us giving us the kind of precision we need. Without that part, we are nothing but still we don’t care much about the part. That part is our car. The vehicle with which we go to office every day, we go for vacations.
Happiness or sadness, our car is always with us. Since our cars are also a part of our being, National Insurance has brought into view their national insurance private car policy. This policy secures our car to the maximum in case of any emergency and shares the financial burden on the benefactors’ family. This ensures that the proper claim is being made in case of any emergency problem with the private car.
The number of benefits this policy gives:
- One of the many benefits that the policy gives is that even though generally annual policy is issued, there is an exception like the long term two wheeler policy which continues till the fitness of the vehicle is valid as suggested by the RTA.
- As per the motor vehicle act, every motor vehicle that is running on the road has to be insured with a minimum cover of liability only risks. There is a system of package policy which is more comprehensive as it covers own damage of the vehicle with third party liability.
- The best part about the policy is that, the selected National insurance private car policy can be bought online through credit cards or debit cards. Net banking is also available for buying.
The benefits of the policy also include:
|The legal liability to the paid driver, personal accident to the occupants are also increased liability to the properly damage of the third party till a limit of Rs. 7.5 lac.
|There is a discount for opting higher voluntary excess.|
|The policy also has a provision of the No Claims bonus for claim free experience.|
The policy can also be bought online:
The features are so many of the policy that it is nearly impossible to not feel intrigued by the National Insurance Private car policy. The company also gives a wonderful extra feature of their staff officers visiting the homes of the to-be benefactors and explaining them the details of the policy. They also have the system of buying the policy online. Click on the link below to buy the policy online
The key features of the policy include:
There are certain additional features too:
Along with the so many features that the policy gives, there are certain additional features too. The extra features of the National Insurance Private Car policy include a discount for approved anti-theft devices that are installed in the vehicle. There is also a special concession made for the specially designed or modified vehicle that a blind, handicapped and mentally challenged person use. With all these features in our finger tips, buying the policy is not just an option but a necessity.
The coverage of the policy includes:
The policy also tends to cover self damage to the insured vehicle which might be caused by Terrorism, riots, strikes, malicious acts, burglary, house breaking, and theft. It also covers accident by external means fire, explosion, self igniting and lightning. Apart from this, the policy covers loss caused by transit by road, inland waterway, air, lift, earthquake, flood, storm, landslide, rockslide and many more.
There are certain exclusions to the policy:
|Any accidental loss or damage suffered while the insured or any person driving with the knowledge and consent of the insured is high on alcohol or drugs.|
|Cost of part or parts of the allied labor, failure of which has led to an accident.|
|Consequential loss of the vehicle. Wear and tear, mechanical or electrical breakdown, failures or breakages is excluded from the policy.|
|Damage to the tyres is also excluded from the coverage of the policy unless the motor vehicle is damaged at the same time when the liability of the insurer is limited to 50% of the cost of replacement.|
If the features of the policy intrigues you enough then click on the link below to buy the policy online or have an agent call you or visit your home to explain to you the nitty-gritty of the National Insurance Private Car policy.
Other companies providing similar policies:
- Shriram general car insurance plan
- Bajaj Allianz Car insurance policy
- Royal Sundaram Car insurance